Black Like Your Soul
So... today we had a little mishap in our apartment. Apparently for some odd reason Provo didn't feel like sending our electricity bills to us, and they also didn't feel like informing us that they were about to shut off our electricity. Or if they did send us stuff they didn't get to us. So yeah. We haven't had electricity all day and we aren't going to have it until tomorrow morning. This should be interesting!
This is our beautiful apartment. Oh wait, you can't tell because there is no light!
We also decided to take some h-o-t-t pics of us displaying our true feelings. As you can see, Kim is displaying her gansta face (you can't see the gang symbol she is making with her right hand), Robyn is imitating a platypus, and I look like I just got done crying. But not really. We were really trying to exude sadness, and I think it turned out pretty well.

1 comment:
bahaha! I love you!
Post a Comment