Oh life and its ironies.
Today was a crazy day. It started out normally, I dragged myself out of bed and got ready then made the trek up to campus for my 9 o' clock class. After class I went to work, where my boss wasn't back from her 2 week vacation like she was supposed to be because she caught a cold. While she is gone I take care of a significant amount of her work (and stress!) so this kind of stunk. After working for a few hours I studied. Then I went to class. Then I took a test. Then I went to class again. Then I studied again. Then I took another test. Then I went to a play on campus with Robyn. So all in all, I was on campus for approximately 12 hours today. This shouldn't be legal!
Have you ever noticed that certain things tend to come all at once? Like in school, all the teachers tend to schedule tests at the same time, so you end up having 5 tests one week and then for the next 3 weeks you have none. Or you won't see someone you know for a really long time, and then you will randomly run into them 3 times in the same day. Or you won't go on any dates for a while and then suddenly a bunch of guys ask you out all around the same time (this is completely hypothetical- I hope that by writing that it will actually happen to me... :). Well anyway, that is sort of life right now. Stressful events all happening at the same time. Sometimes I just feel like dropping out of school and shedding all my responsibilities and going somewhere to live life as a responsibility-less bum. But then I realize I would probably hate that 20,000 times more than having too much to do, because that would be boring!
The great thing about this post is that even though I am completely exhausted and I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow I am still posting it at 12-something because I can't fall asleep right now. Nice.
1 comment:
umm, where did you get your layout? i'm kinda jealous . . .
Post a Comment